Dr Mucci offers 90-120 minutes talks related to the care of older people with complex needs. These are hands on practical sessions which will help GPs, Community Matrons and other health care professionals to deliver patient-centred, personalised care in the community and prevent unnecessary and potentially harmful hospital admissions.
Dr Mucci accepts invitations for lunch time meetings as well as evening events and offers talks on the following subjects:
1. Delirium and Dementia: The lecture you will never forget.
2. Polypharmacy management in older adults.
3. Vitamin D deficiency: Hypothesis or Hype?
4. Frailty: diagnosis, management and future care planning.
5. Management of Atrial Fibrillation in older people.
6. Update in Geriatric Medicine.
7. Anaemia: scientific and clinical update.
8. End of life care planning/PEACE plan.
Geriatric Assessment Service, Hastings. East Sussex : Tel: 07786 545738 :
Fax : 01424 758132 :
©2020 Holistic Service - All rights reserved