Dr Mucci offers 60-120 minutes talks related to the care of older people with complex needs. These are hands on practical sessions which will help GPs, Community Matrons and other health care professionals to deliver patient-centred, personalised care in the community and prevent unnecessary and potentially harmful hospital admissions. Dr Mucci accepts invitations for lunch time meetings as well as evening events and offers talks on the following subjects:
1. Delirium and Dementia: The lecture you will never forget.
2. Polypharmacy management in older adults.
3. Vitamin D deficiency: Hypothesis or Hype?
4. Frailty: diagnosis, management and future care planning.
5. Management of Atrial Fibrillation in older people.
6. Update in Geriatric Medicine.
7. Anaemia: scientific and clinical update.
8. End of life care planning/PEACE plan.
Dr Mucci has done number of public events talking to patients/carers/families. She offers a series of public talks on the following subjects:
1. Understanding memory loss
2. Bowels and bladder problems
3. Managing your medicines
4. Why future care planning is important?
5. Falls and bone health
6. Pros and cons of ageing
7. How to survive hospital admission?